Imran A. Rahman
Imran A. Rahman, Esq.
Imran is a Senior Associate at Licata & Yeremenko. He has dedicated his professional career to defending consumer and employee rights in administrative, state, and federal courts in California. Prior to entering private practice, Imran clerked at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and assisted low-income residents of Los Angeles while employed at the Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles.
As an advocate for the rights of California workers, Imran focuses his practice on representing employees in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, civil rights, and wage-and-hour matters, as well as assisting California consumers in personal injury, product liability, and unfair business practices litigation. Imran has represented clients in all stages of pre-trial litigation, trial, and arbitration, including taking and defending depositions and successfully winning motions for summary judgment in employment cases and a jury verdict in a sexual harassment case. He has also successfully appealed the entry of an arbitration award in State Court.
Imran is a motorsport enthusiast and enjoys going to the beach and on hikes with his family and dog.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Honors: CALI Award for Excellence in Employment Discrimination Law
- Honors: Honors: CALI Award for Excellence in Drafting Business Contracts
- Honors: Honors: CALI Award for Excellence in Remedies
- Honors: Honors: CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Profession
- Honors: Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Sales Law
- Honors: Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Political Science
- Major: International Studies
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Elder Abuse
- Business Torts
- Civil Rights
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California