Have You Been Injured?
Sustaining a personal injury can be a significant setback for an individual and their family. If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
At Licata & Yeremenko, our qualified and experienced team will use their resources to investigate your injury case, determine, liability, and secure full compensation for your losses. Our personal injury attorneys are ready to step in and help clients throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County areas.
Types Of Cases
Our personal injury attorneys represent clients in both state and federal court against the negligent parties that cause injuries. We focus on the following types of cases:
- Product liability cases: Dangerous products can make it into the hands of consumers and cause serious injuries. Often, these products are faulty due to the careless or negligent actions of manufacturers or distributors.
- Wrongful death cases: The loss of a loved one is incredibly difficult, particularly if their death was caused by the careless or negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity.
Deadline To File Personal Injury Lawsuits In California
California has a general two-year statute of limitations in place for personal injury lawsuits. However, some types of personal injury cases have tighter deadlines. If a victim fails to file a lawsuit against an alleged negligent party within the appropriate time window, they lose the ability to recover the compensation they deserve.
Contact A California Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another individual, company, or entity in California, contact the team at Licata & Yeremenko today. Our attorneys have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into the incident that caused your injuries, determine liability, and secure the compensation you are entitled to. This can include coverage of:
- Your medical bills
- Lost income
- Property damage expenses
- General household out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages